Thursday, October 29, 2009

Into the Wild



Quote #1: Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.

Quote #2: The sea's only gifts are harsh blows, and occasionally the chance to feel strong. Now, I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong.

Quote #3: Happiness only real when shared.

****************************************************
The adults are playing their games, but somehow they made me take part in. It is too complicated, and too cruel. I simply want to get back to my little planet, water my rose everyday, watch the sun rise and set.

What is waiting for me ahead ?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anshuman said...

When things happen without any obvious reason, there's something you need to pay attention to. There's always a reason, it's just that you can't see it while it's happening. There's an unseen force that's always pointing you in the right direction whether you notice it or not. And those unreal experiences, those strange synchronicities - things happening by 'chance' are usually a push in the direction you want (or didn't know you wanted) to go.

Trust this man, no one knows it better than him,

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.-Michael Jordan

6:18 PM, October 29, 2009  
Anonymous Anshuman said...

I would also post one of my favourite quote:

http://www.pianoladynancy.com/things_happen_for_a_reason.htm

6:21 PM, October 29, 2009  
Blogger kahying said...

"The adults are playing their games, but somehow they made me take part in. It is too complicated, and too cruel. I simply want to get back to my little planet, water my rose everyday, watch the sun rise and set."

i feel the same too sometimes.
but mayb im not eligible to say it since im also an adult dee >.<

10:36 PM, October 29, 2009  
Blogger momo said...

Thanks, Anshuman. The quotes you attached are quite touching, and true, which you know how important they are to me at the moment.

And Kah Ying, yup, agree, in the end we have to become adult, but it just takes us longer than usual to grow up .

11:47 PM, October 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home