Sunday, December 24, 2006

Full of question marks

It's an early dark Sunday morning, and I couldn't stay in bed any more, so I'm here. In the past one week, I could always get sufficient sleep, and thought I was leading a very happy holiday life. Now I suddenly realize, I actually don't need that much sleep. Sleeping and dreaming a dream are just excuses of escaping from the real world. Christmas time. Welcome to the real world!

Just reinstalled system on laptop. Somehow there's no Chinese Language pack in this English version Windows XP. Now there are hundreds of question marks flooding on screen, but I have to bear with it first. Obviously, I can't type in Chinese for this post, but I feel lucky I can type some English words instead, though that's not what I wish.

There's no special picture to go with the post, but what I want to put here is a photo I always liked a lot, though that's quite an old one, and really nothing special...



I'm looking at the sunshine, through layers of leaves

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kai 凯 said...

shouldnt b a big prob for new xp.
go to "start", then >> "control panel"
>> "regional and language options" >> "languages" >> "details"
>> "add"
and then just select the language u wanna use.

7:29 PM, December 25, 2006  
Blogger momo said...

ya, by right should be in this way, but somehow there's no such choice for "Chinese". I had to install certain Eastern Asian language package first. But now problem is settled already. Thanks for your suggestion :)

1:33 PM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home