Saturday, January 20, 2007

初来乍到





I got 4 hours at London Heathrow airport. It was quite huge, and the pictures I took from Terminal 1. I think there are 3 other terminals. My flight was a littled bit delayed, and I think that's because of the hurricane here in UK.





These pictures are from my room in Charles Morris Hall. I got a room in this small house, with 16 or 17 residences only, and it is a very large and nice room, just a little bit cold. Neighbours are very nice people. They just finished their exams today, and having party to celebrate. They invited me to have fun with them, but I was a bit tired and still jetlagged, besides I planned to finish this post here and to make phone call back home also, so it was a bit pity.



Some shots from the central campus area. Physics department is in one of those very long and glass covered buildings.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kai 凯 said...

i like the 7th pic of the stairwell and the tall window with the 'red collar' around. n the last pic of the building with long-stretched window rows is good too, interesting with UK feel. but england weather is always too dull.. so, cheer urself always!

11:57 AM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger momo said...

ya, I like that window also. That's the staircase outside my room. You are right, it's always too foggy, and wind is terrible now, can blow the whole person up.

5:00 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger kai 凯 said...

haha. u too tiny, don go out during terrible weather then.

11:59 PM, January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home