Saturday, January 27, 2007

Still about the city centre; still about a brand new life

I'm holding a visa to come to UK, and I was told I need to register with the police here once I arrived. There are a lot of werid things here, which I can never understand, like you need to press the botton outside the gate to get into police, and if you fail to do so because you simply followed other ppl in, you will be chased out and be told to make sure press one of the buttons, and somebody will come to open the door for you. I'm trying to slowly get used to these things. Anyway, it took me long time to find the police that day, and I took down some pic on the way back. There won't be much explanation, just that every pic is telling one aspect of Leeds, or UK.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kai 凯 said...

weird procedure to get into a police station huh? hardly accessible. i quite like those kind of phone booth

11:08 PM, January 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home